Even though we’re miles apart, living separate lives and fulfilling different roles, there’s still this incredible feeling of oneness - like we belong together across any distance. We have this deep connection that speaks directly to our hearts without words. A bond that soothes souls and understands silences. We wish the best for each other and inspire each other to become better versions of ourselves. Through every emotional roller coaster, we hold hands tightly and scream together when needed. We lift each other up instead of pulling each other down. We choose positivity and productivity over spirals and negativity. I cherish every moment, every conversation, every loving look we share. The gratitude I feel is overwhelming - you’ve shown me the path to forever love, and I count this blessing every single day. Distance means nothing when someone means everything. You are my heart walking around in another body, my safe space with a heartbeat, my reminder that true love transcen...
We spend our days clinging to moments, people, places, and outcomes, fearing their loss. But life, in its quiet wisdom, reminds us that everything changes, everything moves, and everything fades. That moment you thought you lost? It was never meant to stay. That opportunity that slipped by? It was part of a tide that’s always shifting. When we understand that everything is transient, we stop grasping and start flowing. We stop mourning the passing and start cherishing the presence. Because the truth is—nothing is truly lost. It simply transformed, made space, or returned to the cycle. "Life teaches us that nothing is truly missed, for everything is fleeting." In that realization, there is freedom. In that freedom, peace.
The title of the blog seems like a B grade bollywood movie, or a perfect example of my bad sense of humor. 16 years have passed since I last blogged, and I dont remember why I stopped. The stories of the 16 years are definitely Oscar nomination grade, bollywood can really make a few hit movies taking chapters out of these years. I just need to think about the actors who will play key roles. I was reminded of my Blog by Div who pinged me and persuaded me to connect again. While I will talk about that in a separate blog, I had lost the link to my blog and she graciously shared it with me. I made a promise to Div that I will try to restart the blog, If only I could remember how to as I don't remember the email id used to create it. So as a Jugad, I created a new Id, and here is the link to all the posts that I had made in the past. Raj's Page (jrajsekhar.blogspot.com)
Comments
Post a Comment