We spend our days clinging to moments, people, places, and outcomes, fearing their loss. But life, in its quiet wisdom, reminds us that everything changes, everything moves, and everything fades. That moment you thought you lost? It was never meant to stay. That opportunity that slipped by? It was part of a tide that’s always shifting. When we understand that everything is transient, we stop grasping and start flowing. We stop mourning the passing and start cherishing the presence. Because the truth is—nothing is truly lost. It simply transformed, made space, or returned to the cycle. "Life teaches us that nothing is truly missed, for everything is fleeting." In that realization, there is freedom. In that freedom, peace.
The title of the blog seems like a B grade bollywood movie, or a perfect example of my bad sense of humor. 16 years have passed since I last blogged, and I dont remember why I stopped. The stories of the 16 years are definitely Oscar nomination grade, bollywood can really make a few hit movies taking chapters out of these years. I just need to think about the actors who will play key roles. I was reminded of my Blog by Div who pinged me and persuaded me to connect again. While I will talk about that in a separate blog, I had lost the link to my blog and she graciously shared it with me. I made a promise to Div that I will try to restart the blog, If only I could remember how to as I don't remember the email id used to create it. So as a Jugad, I created a new Id, and here is the link to all the posts that I had made in the past. Raj's Page (jrajsekhar.blogspot.com)
Back in Nov 2024, when we were trying to figure out a path forward for our relationship, Raj had said “Love can be an enabler, that can nourish our soul, and grow ...I want that.” At that time, I understood his intent more as a goal we can aspire for and work towards. Now after 4 months, slowly I am realizing the effects of it. With changing times we have adapted to new ways to stay in touch and supporting each other to learn and grow together. It constantly surprises me how our love in subtle ways has enabled us to keep each other motivated and be accountable for the goals we have set for ourselves. Along with that, our love has also been an inspiration to some creativity in areas that we have not tried before. Here is a result of one such inspiration.. मेरे ख्वाबों में देखु तेरी मुस्कराहट (I see your smile in my dreams) तू बन गया है मेरी जीवन का सहारा (You have become the support of my life) कोई हो या न हो मेरे पास (Whether there is someone or not with me) फिर भी जी ल...
Comments
Post a Comment